The restaurant « Chez Gervais », strong institution on the Loue’s riverbanks, is back on his feet with a new owner.
A restaurant with simple cooking and made from fresh and high quality ingredients.
The Walter family welcomes you in a beautiful facility.
+33 3 81 87 60 36
Seasonal cuisine and fresh products
- Fish from the river Doubs : Zander, Pike, Bleak
- Foie gras (goose liver paté)
- Crispy pork’s trotter
- Forest crust (with forest mushrooms)
- Farm poultry with morels
- Stuffed hare
- Trout in yellow wine
- Small fried fish
- Flowing heart chocolate cream with absinthe
- Crispy praline puffs
- Iced Vacherin (Meringue and cream)